Ethique Body Wash Bar for All Skin Types - Moisturizing Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Vegan, Plastic Free, Eco-Friendly, Compostable, Recyclable - Sweet Orange & Vanilla, 4.23oz (Pack of 1)
- Regular price
- $9.00 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $9.00 USD
- Unit price
- The moisturing pair of sweet orange and vanilla combined with coconut and olive oils, make for a deliciously creamy bodywash bar that is sweet and citrusy - suitable for all skin types.
- Our solid bodywash bars are safe for oily skin, dry skin, or normal skin. Palm-oil free & made from natural ingredients, it's skin care you can feel good about.
- Keep your body wash bar in tip-top shape by removing it from pooling water. Your bar will last for months when kept in a dry location.
- We're on a mission to rid the world of plastic waste, offering our customers sustainable, ethically sourced products made from natural and effective ingredients. Better for you. Better for the planet.
- Safe for the Environment: Cruelty-free products. Free from palm oil, plastics, parabens, phthalates, preservatives, dyes, and synthetic fragrances.
model number: SG_B07J2S2GVM_US
Part Number: 1598320
Details: We are releasing six new bodywash bars. You’ll note they are smoother, harder, squarer yet weigh slightly less than our previous bars. They also last longer, lather more and smell incredible yet don’t leave your skin dry. In short, they are an awesome improvement on the original bodywash bars and I am very confident you will love them. There are three new flavours; Matcha, Lime & Lemongrass, which, frankly, smells like heaven- sweet, citrusy with a hint of bite and is coloured with Matcha tea. Sweet Orange & Vanilla for those of you who want a bodywash bar with lather, yet love the smell of our crème bodywash. And for the sensitive skinned, we’ve swapped out Calendula & Oatmeal for Charcoal, Oatmeal and Kaolin. Unscented and gentle with some cleansing power added with the charcoal and clay. Old favourites Lavender & Peppermint, Pumice, Teatree & Spearmint and Lime & Ginger round out the range. So what is the difference? Our original bars were cold process soap; which means we mixed oils (such as rice bran and coconut) with sodium hydroxide to produce soap. Whilst this is deemed the old fashioned way, it’s not scalable and we have well and truly reached the point where we needed to change our method. Now they are milled, which means the soap is made in exactly the same way (oils and sodium hydroxide), then it’s cooked, chopped and ground into soap noodles. These soap noodles are then mixed with our ingredients (like matcha powder and kaolin) and shaped into bars. We also stamp with with our leaf emblem, which is my favourite part about them! They are very much still a gourmet bodywash; as they are palm free (of course), heavy on the olive oil (which means a creamy, non-drying soap) and are scented out by essential oils, never synthetic fragrance.
Package Dimensions: 3.7 x 2.3 x 1.3 inches
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases