Pure Ella Menstrual Cup Sterilizer - Microwave Safe, Collapsible and BPA Free Silicone Period Cup Cleaner - Ecofriendly Feminine Hygiene
- Regular price
- $18.00 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $18.00 USD
- Unit price
Brand: Pure Ella
- OPTIMAL HYGIENE ENSURED: Menstrual cups need to be sterilized before and after each cycle. Have your menstrual cup sterilized within a few minutes and with very little effort with the Pure Ella sterilizer. Never compromise your intimate hygiene!
- MICROWAVE FRIENDLY: Fed up of using a kitchen pot to boil your menstrual cup? Remove all that hassle and have a designated cup to sterilize it in the microwave. You won’t go back!
- SAFE: Pure Ella steriliser is made of BPA free high-quality silicone which makes it reusable and free of toxic chemicals. It can stand temperatures up to 230 degrees and sterilizes menstrual cups in hot boiling water safely. It’s also dishwasher safe.
- EASY TO USE: Very easy to use, just put water and your menstrual cup into the steriliser and microwave it with closed lid for 2 minutes. No microwave? Then pour boiling water into it and keep it closed for 5 mins.
- FOLDABLE SPACE SAVING DESIGN: Pure Ella is small, lightweight and collapsible into a flat shape, and comes with a discreet bag so that you can easily store it and take it anywhere.
Part Number: Steriliser
Details: For optimal intimate hygiene, menstrual cups need to be sterilized before and after menstruation. How do you sterilize your menstrual cup? If you still boil it in a kitchen pot to sterilize it, this will be a life changer product for you that will save you time and hassle. The Pure Ella sterilizer will sterilize your menstrual cup in the microwave within a few minutes and with very little effort using just water. It is made of 100% BPA free silicone, it’s eco-friendly and can tolerate high temperatures up to 230 degrees, which makes it safe to use with boiling water. How does it work? Put the menstrual cups inside the sterilizer cup and fill it with water leaving 1cms space on top Close the lid and microwave it for 2 minutes at maximum power Carefully take out the sterilizer cup from the microwave with heat protective gloves and your period cup is nice and clean, to be used again No microwave? Don’t worry, you can also pour boiling water from a kettle into the sterilizer and close it for 5 minutes and your menstrual cup will be sterilized! Menstrual cup sterilisation is always an issue when travelling and Pure Ella is also ideal for this. It’s small, lightweight and collapsible into a flat shape, and also comes with a discreet bag so that you can easily store it and take it anywhere. It fits most menstrual cups thanks to its optimised shape and 200 ML capacity so we’ve got you covered! If you don’t want to compromise your intimate hygiene but you don’t like the hassle that comes with sterilising your menstrual cup, Pure Ella sterilizer is the product you're looking for!
Package Dimensions: 4.5 x 3.9 x 0.9 inches
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases